Thursday, April 30, 2009

Evaluation,

This project I feel although has suffered from a few technical difficulties/set backs has still proved to be a successful and interesting development. I feel that the old a run down look provides an excellent contrast to the technical processes involved with the audio and visual out puts of the piece and the algorithms used behind the scene.

The main emphasis on this project was to take principles from what can be considered old methods of interactivity or non digital based inputs and have them create an output threw a digital/algorithmic process. This I feel I have obtained although the actual functionality of the piece is not as polished as I would have preferred it to be.

Improvements I would make upon this project and where it would have been heading if I had more time to develop my idea further would have been. Building in some temperature sensors onto the handle to get a reading from them user and also another temperature sensor in the room somewhere and maybe a light sensor so that I would have more inputs from the surroundings to create a more environmentally responsive piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment